BOOKING NOW! Contact us for tours and availability!
Thanks for thinking of Rocketown! Every event here funds our primary mission to create a safe-place for teens from all around Middle Tennessee.
Clients have included:
"Rocketown is a highly versatile space with a great in-house team and production that further adds to the value of their venue. We have produced many events on site with success. Everyone loves it when they see Rocketown on their invitations and I love being in a property that truly understands events and event production."
Director/Special Event Management at CMT
"Rocketown is a truly unique venue to host an event, television taping, music video or photo shoot. The Rocketown team is professional, knowledgeable, accommodating and downright fun to work with. Not only will your event be a success at this dynamite venue, you'll have a good time planning it with their topnotch staff."
–Lisa A. York,
Pictures from a few events:
Rentals Manager: MaryVirginia Settle
- Rates include one technical engineer who will remain on site for the duration of your event. The technical engineer will assist you with any audio/visual needs for your event. You are free to hire a DJ, bring an iPod, mix CD, or even hire live musicians. All other staffing and fees are negotiable. An additional sound engineer can be added at a day rate of $250.00. Security is arranged by Rocketown and billed to you as a post-event fee. Security guards are ordered based on 1:75 ratio.
- A very small kitchen is available with an ice machine but NO oven, and minimal refrigerator/freezer storage.
- Please discuss your catering needs with the event coordinator well in advance so we can establish an efficient, convenient food service plan and prep space for your event.
- Rocketown welcomes any caterers and any rental companies for tables, chairs and decorations. I am happy to provide recommendations for all of these things if you like.
- Alcohol may not be served unless using an ABC licensed caterer – Otherwise, a special permit must be obtained from the Alcoholic Beverage Commission as well as The City of Nashville. Any events serving alcohol must be closed to the general public with a verifiable guest list of attendees that are all over twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Parking arrangements need to be discussed with the event coordinator prior to the event.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any parts of the building, including the restrooms.
IMPORTANT: Booking is based on availability. Please contact me ASAP if you have particular dates in mind so I can check availabilities on the calendar and place holds for you. Once a date and time have been agreed upon, a reservation form must be signed and a credit card held to confirm the event. Full payment is due upon the event date.