In the event that the weather we might be getting Sunday gets pretty bad we will make the call on wether or not we will hold the clinic/session day. We will try to have an answer for everyone Sunday night or by 7:30am Monday morning. The Reschedule Date for the event will be March 28th (kids out of metro, teacher planning day)if we don't hold it on Monday Feb 15th.
ATTENTION! Our FREE Clinic and FREE Session day has move to THIS COMING MONDAY, FEB 15th! No need to sign up, just have the waiver on file or one filled out and brought with you. Helmets will still be $2 while they last.