Thank you for considering Rocketown for your upcoming event!
Every event here funds our mission to offer hope to the next generation through Christ’s love.
General Rental Information:
- Rental Rates are all inclusive. You will have access to all of our audio, visual, and lighting systems, an experienced engineer who will be there for the duration of your event, as well as our entire inventory of microphones and cables.
- You are free to hire any form of entertainment you wish. An additional sound engineer, if need be, can hired to accommodate additional needs at an additional $250.
- If there is a need to rent additional gear and equipment okease contact our Production Manager to arrange rentals and logistics, if need be.
- Please discuss your audio-visual needs with out production manager in advance so we can establish efficient ways to accomodate all needs.
Security is arranged by Rocketown but will be your expense. Security guards are ordered based on 1:75 ratio. The amount of security will be adjusted based off of your quest list or ticket sales and dependent on if alcohol is present.
A very small catering space is available that includes a prep sink as well as a double wide refrigerator. The space does not contain an oven.
Please discuss your catering needs with the event coordinator well in advance so we can establish an efficient, convenient food service plan and prep space for your event.
Rocketown welcomes any caterers and any rental companies for tables, chairs and decorations. I am happy to provide recommendations for all of these things if you like
Alcohol may not be served unless using an ABC licensed caterer
– Otherwise, a special permit must be obtained from the Alcoholic Beverage Commission as well as The City of Nashville. Any events serving alcohol must be closed to the general public with a verifiable guest list of attendees that are all over twenty-one (21) years of age.
The parking lot contains 100 spots just outside our doors while the parking lot off of 4th Avenue contains an additional 40. Both are available for all parking needs. You DO NOT need to pay for parking if you have rented the space.
Smoking is not allowed inside any parts of the building, including the restrooms.
IMPORTANT: Booking is based on availability. Please contact us ASAP if you have particular dates in mind we are happy to put a hold on thre calendar for you. A hold does not require any sort of payment or signing. Once we agree on an open date, we will draft up a contract for you to sign and you will be required to put down 50% of the rental fee. Full payment is required before you access the space.
A Few Kind Words:
“Rocketown is a highly versatile space with a great in-house team and production that further adds to the value of their venue.
We have produced many events on site with success. Everyone loves it when they see Rocketown on their invitations and I love being in a property that truly understands events and event production.”
Former Director/Special Event Management at CMT
“Rocketown is a truly unique venue to host an event, television taping, music video or photo shoot.
The Rocketown team is professional, knowledgeable, accommodating and downright fun to work with. Not only will your event be a success at this dynamite venue, you’ll have a good time planning it with their topnotch staff.”
– Lisa A. York,
Josh Blackburn; Events Manager
Phone: 615.843.4001Ext: 204
Clients Have Included:
Fall Out Boy
The Band Perry
CMA Flameworthy Award After Party
Music City Networks
Kings of Leon
Michael W. Smith
The Nashville Chamber of Commerce
The Hope Clinic for Women
Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital
Martha O’Bryan Center
Hume Fogg High School
MLK High School
Fellowship of Christian Athletes
Reba McIntyre’s Gold Party
Great American Country
Midtown Fellowship Community Church
The Belonging Co.